Coverage Cost Calculators
- Generic "What-If" Insurance Cost Calculator
Complete generic coverage and premium calculations using the current year's price information.
- Contract Price Option "What-If" Calculator
Complete generic coverage and premium calculations on selected organic and commercial crops. You may enter up to three contracts.
- Crop Averaging Program "What-If" Calculator
Complete generic coverage and premium calculations to determine coverage options. Coverage levels are available at 50, 60, 70 and 80 per cent.
Note: Please have your long-term individual yields to complete a more personalized calculation. Your individual yields are available on your current Coverage Detail, through CropConnect or from your customer service office. If you do not have your long-term yields, you will be asked to enter your risk zone and soil class.
- Forage Rainfall Insurance Program "What-If" Calculator
Enter the type of grazing acres you wish to insure and your legal land description for your current coverage options.
- Corn Rainfall Insurance Program "What-If" Calculator
Select year, weather station, cap and weight to see rainfall amounts for May to August and whether a claim payment was made. Learn more about this program.
- Corn Heat Unit Program "What-If" Calculator
Enter the legal land description for current coverage options
- Interactive Bin Calculator
Calculate the amount of the harvested crop in your bin based on bin dimensions. Note: These are approximate calculations. Only measurements performed by SCIC will be used in claim calculations.
- Test Weight Conversion Calculator
- Acres/Hectare Conversion Calculator