Once you have year-end information for your farm, you are ready to complete your AgriStability forms. The deadline to submit 2021 AgriStability program forms, without penalty, is September 30, 2022.
Program forms can be submitted by fax, mail or email, or delivered in person at any SCIC customer service office. You can also choose to use AgConnect to easily enter your program information online.
2021 AgriStability Forms & Resources
- 2021 Commodity Code Guide
- 2021 Saskatchewan Price List
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Forms for the AgriStability Program
- 2021 Corporations/Co-operatives/Other Entities
- 2021 Supplemental Information
- 2021 Greenhouse and Nurseries Productive Capacity
- 2021 Ranch Fur Operations Productive Capacity
- 2021 Sod Operations Productive Capacity
- Change Business Type Form
- Change Contact Person Form
- Change Participant Information Form
- Direct Deposit Request
*Some forms are available in PDF, Fillable PDF, or Excel formats. Please click below for a complete list.
Worksheets & Publications
- Accrual to Cash Conversion Worksheet
- Crop Inventory Calculation Worksheet
- Livestock Inventory Calculation Worksheet
- 2021 Accrual and Hybrid Inventory Amendment Worksheet
- Technical Information Circular: Filing the Appropriate Forms
- Technical Information Circular: Negative Margins & Deemed Crop Insurance Benefit
- Technical Information Circular: Reporting Income and Expense
Request Your AgriStability Preparation Report
If you were in Crop Insurance last season, you can easily access last year’s acreage and crop production information for your farm. Simply contact the AgriStability Call Centre at 1-866-270-8450 and ask for an AgriStability Preparation Report. This report can assist you with completing your 2020 AgriStability program forms.
New to AgriStability?
If you are new to AgriStability or are returning after being out of the Program for four or more years, you can take advantage of the simplified participation process to create your reference margin. Packages requesting this information were sent to new participants. If you have questions while completing your historical information, please contact the AgriStability Call Centre or visit your local SCIC office.
The deadline to submit 2021 AgriStability program forms, without penalty, is September 30, 2022.
Forms received after September 30, 2022, may be subject to a penalty fee. AgriStability benefits will be reduced by $500 per month; however, if the file is processed and no benefit is calculated, no penalty is applied. To remain enrolled in the Program, forms must be submitted by December 31, 2021.